[Complies with that of the university's by]
- Providing excellence in architectural education and equality of educational opportunity, producing strongly-qualified, ethically-minded graduates.
- Developing research and innovation focusing on (and advancing?) local knowledge, while integrating high-technology applications, to serve local communities and advance international recognition of local wisdom.
- Providing excellence in academic and architectural services to serve local communities and related sectors on the regional and national level.
- Revitalizing and maintaining local arts and culture while creating new innovations based on local wisdom.
- Ensuring quality in management and service in order to deliver effectiveness, efficiency/excellence and transparency through the principles of good governance.